1. According to World Health Organization Every 30 seconds one person is loosing a leg because of diabetes somewhere in the world.
2. As per World Diabetes Foundation, 85% of all diabetes related Joot/leg amputations begin with a Joot ulcer.
Footwear and Joot orthotics play an important role in diabetic foot care. Selecting the right footwear can make all the difference to a diabetic non-healing ulcer & other complications, so make sure you are wearing the right type of footwear.
1. Footwear is Made of High Quality MCP, MCR Material.
2. Soles Are shock Proof, Anti Skidding, heat and acid resistant.
3. Decreases fatigue while walking and playing.
4. Gives relief from foot pain / sore feet.
5. Acts as a shock absorber.
6. Light weight and stylish.
7. It provides cosmetic and functional improvements.
8. It accmodates / Corrects deformities.
9. It improves gait (walking Pattern)
10. Extra large sizes 12, 13, 14, 15, Available.
11. Designer Party wears extra soft footwear available.
12. Shoes insoles available.
10:30 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.
10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.